Resources for Educators
There are many excellent resources available for educators, counselors, and parents. The abridged list provided here is an introduction to gifted education resources by topic that are easily accessible online.
- Alternative Assessments
- Assessments and Identification
- Characteristics and Myths
- Differentiation and Instruction
- Gifted Students of Poverty
- Highly Gifted
- Organizations and General Information
- Out-of-level Assessments
- Social and Emotional Needs
- Twice-Exceptional Gifted (Gifted with Learning Disabilities)
- Underrepresented Populations of Gifted
More resources about parenting gifted students are available on our Resources for Parents page.