Instructor Profile: Kane Jennings

Posted by on Monday, June 4, 2012 in VSA Blog.

Kane Jennings

Introduction to Nanotechnology

About me: I’m originally from the small town of Centre, Alabama. My father was my high school Chemistry teacher (and a good one!), and that experience helped pave my way into chemical engineering as a college major. During my undergraduate career, I loved the positive impact that many of my professors had on students’ lives, and thus, I decided to go to graduate school to prepare for a career in academia.

What is your top non-vocational goal in life? – I would like to some day write a book (and not one about chemical engineering or nanotechnology).

If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you? – Nick Saban (since I’m an Auburn and Vandy fan).

What one commandment would you add to the existing ten? – Thou shalt not use texts and emails as a continual and constant substitute for personal interaction.

If you could go on a road trip with any person (alive or dead) whom would you choose and where would you go? – I would travel with my late grandfather to Washington DC.

Responses